Bull run

Charity Aron

Instructor

Do you see the bitcoin start moving 

• 23 Jun, 2023
Replies (2)
ANTONY Mlelwa

Instructor

its a mixed sesson, whenever we are close to halving dates i dont know if its a coincidence or whales game, crypto price tend to be very volatile however its well know we are in a CONTINUation phase , and the effect of bitcoin will be bigger as its dominance is now almost 50% so the market is expected to obey the king of the market effectively

• 23 Jun, 2023
Charity Aron

Instructor

Yeah let's keep accumulating and pray for those green candles 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• 23 Jun, 2023

Suggested Topics

cryptocurrency

MENTORSHIP

I want to know if diena academy also provide mentorship in crypto business?

cryptocurrency

ROAD TO 2024 HALVING

as we are so close to the 2024 bitcoin halving, which is expected to happen around the month of april or may what do you guys think of the next bull run? is it going to do better than the last, which are your better selection on crypto bellow 5dollars that you think they will do better in the next...

cryptocurrency

Bitcoin Halving

Are we to expect Bitcoin Halving by next year?. As I can see the market is going pretty well. What are your suggestions shall I buy more coins

cryptocurrency

ALTCOINS PRICE VS BITCOIN PRICE

How does the price movement of Bitcoin affect the prices of altcoins in the cryptocurrency market?

cryptocurrency

CRYPTO ANALYSIS

we have several statical website that provide details about available list of cryptos (token and coins), looking at the famous ones like coinmarkecap, provides a list of more than 26,000cryptos while coingecko provides more than 9800cryptos, but the market capitilization is all 1.2+ trillions usd for today, whats your take in this contradiction?

cryptocurrency

Maswali na majibu kuhusu bitcoin halving.

Una maswali gani kuhusu bitcoin halving?

Community Blog Articles

img
crytocurrency

The Long Road to Repayment: Mt. Gox to Begin Asset...

Antony Mlelwa / 1 Jul, 2024

In a significant development for the cryptocurrency community, the defunct bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox has announced that it will start...

img
BLOCKCHAIN

The Conclusion of the SEC's Ethereum 2.0 Investiga...

Antony Mlelwa / 20 Jun, 2024

In a groundbreaking development for the blockchain community, Consensys, a leading Ethereum developer, announced that the U.S. Securities and Ex...