img

ROAD TO 2024 HALVING

ANTONY Mlelwa

Instructor

as we are so close to the 2024 bitcoin halving, which is expected to happen around the month of april or may what do you guys think of the next bull run? is it going to do better than the last, which are your better selection on crypto bellow 5dollars that you think they will do better in the next bull run?

• 23 Jun, 2023
Replies (20)
Izzy Smart

Instructor

As far as am concerned most of the tokens involved in biggest DeFi activities such as Decentralized Exchanges will be having a masive price apriciation so my go to tokens will include PANCAKE from PANCAKE_swap biswap and Banana which are all now below 5 dollars 

• 23 Jun, 2023
ANTONY Mlelwa

Instructor

would also GO for those DEX tokens in my portifolio as they are having a good TVL in their network as it is for LIDO in ethereum blockchain, shiba may also do well however it will not get to 1 dollar anytime soon as its supply is too huge

• 23 Jun, 2023
Charity Aron

Instructor

Shiba to the moonπŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€

• 23 Jun, 2023
Ben Yawa

Student

Well I expect it’s gonna be better than the previous bull run. Just gut feeling though. I have no idea what best cryptos to HODL till then

• 23 Jun, 2023
Charity Aron

Instructor

Two coins for you banana token and biswap because they are cheap and very likely to produce 5x in the bull run

• 23 Jun, 2023
ANTONY Mlelwa

Instructor

This year we will definetly have a better bull run,

1. adoption has increseased we are now more than 420 million user comparing to  bellow 120m of the last halving, so we expect the best

2. bitcoin effect will be still bigger because despite of the massive increase in diggital assets bitcoin dominance is still more close to or more than 505

3. DEFI protocal and other ecosystem have increase the community engagement to crypto projects

4. however during halving and bull we don forgret of pump and dump and rug pull especially for the new unstable projects

• 23 Jun, 2023
Ben Yawa

Student

Very informative. Thank you

• 23 Jun, 2023
Charity Aron

Instructor

How can we the find good new projects?

• 23 Jun, 2023
ANTONY Mlelwa

Instructor

its good to the good practices and factor that you can consider when analysimg the crypto

1.technology behind the project

2.tokenomics

3.community engagement

4. team

and more

• 23 Jun, 2023
Charity Aron

Instructor

As for me NAKUSANYA my tokens that I can stake which are below 5 dollars with nice tokenomics waiting for the bull run

• 23 Jun, 2023
Dotto Luguga

Student

From what I think next Bitcoin halving will have a positive impact on BTC price and consequently the entire cryptocurrency market, mainly due to demand and supply dynamics. I think it's going to be better than the last. But I still don't know best crypto selection.any ideas?

• 23 Jun, 2023
Charity Aron

Instructor

Do some research but there are coins that will perform well due to market hype a good example being SHIBA and DOGE 

• 23 Jun, 2023
ANTONY Mlelwa

Instructor

1. lido

2.pancake

3. bsw

4. banana

5. chainlik

6. solana

7.shiba

8. justland

we have alot, but i prefer those with DEFI services like those i can stake

• 23 Jun, 2023
ANTONY Mlelwa

Instructor

definetly, there are list of those kind of volitile token that will have hype triggered price, especially with influence from rich crypto enthusiast like elon musk

• 23 Jun, 2023
Ben Yawa

Student

So in essence can someone summarize what are the best cryptos/tokens to invest in that are below $5. Just a summary. Let’s get the top 10 

• 23 Jun, 2023
ANTONY Mlelwa

Instructor

1. chainlink

2. matic

3.lido

4. pancake swap

5.uniswap

6.banana

7.bsw

8. shiba

9.decentraland

10 cronos

and a bonus incoming token INKY TOKEN, THOSE WILL BE MY TOP BELOW 5USD TOKENS

• 23 Jun, 2023
Ben Yawa

Student

Yes πŸ’ͺ🏿

I needed this info

and would you please care explaining why the first three?

• 23 Jun, 2023
ANTONY Mlelwa

Instructor

would give jus a little few good reasons

1. LIDO

Is the crypto with the largest amount of staked asset of all cryptos with more than 14b usd locked in. its maily built in ethereum network

2.CHAINLIK

this is the very useful blockchain with oracles it playes a big role of translating informations in the normal world to blockchain language even during corona it was used for data management in supply chain

3. MATIC

Its a secondary scaling solution which is compatible and complement blockchain, providing a decentralized platform that facilitates low-cost transactions . The network describes itself as a layer two scaling solution. Its unique transaction fulfillment technology allows up to 65,000 transactions per second on each side chain.its also a good ivention for gaming and NFT 

• 23 Jun, 2023
Ben Yawa

Student

Wow!

this is not just mind blowing but outstandingly informative. Thank you teacher πŸ™πŸΎ 

• 23 Jun, 2023
Charity Aron

Instructor

I will add them to my portfolio 

• 23 Jun, 2023

Suggested Topics

cryptocurrency

MENTORSHIP

I want to know if diena academy also provide mentorship in crypto business?

cryptocurrency

Bull run

Do you see the bitcoin start moving 

cryptocurrency

Bitcoin Halving

Are we to expect Bitcoin Halving by next year?. As I can see the market is going pretty well. What are your suggestions shall I buy more coins

cryptocurrency

ALTCOINS PRICE VS BITCOIN PRICE

How does the price movement of Bitcoin affect the prices of altcoins in the cryptocurrency market?

cryptocurrency

CRYPTO ANALYSIS

we have several statical website that provide details about available list of cryptos (token and coins), looking at the famous ones like coinmarkecap, provides a list of more than 26,000cryptos while coingecko provides more than 9800cryptos, but the market capitilization is all 1.2+ trillions usd for today, whats your take in this contradiction?

cryptocurrency

Maswali na majibu kuhusu bitcoin halving.

Una maswali gani kuhusu bitcoin halving?

Community Blog Articles

img
crytocurrency

The Long Road to Repayment: Mt. Gox to Begin Asset...

Antony Mlelwa / 1 Jul, 2024

In a significant development for the cryptocurrency community, the defunct bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox has announced that it will start...

img
BLOCKCHAIN

The Conclusion of the SEC's Ethereum 2.0 Investiga...

Antony Mlelwa / 20 Jun, 2024

In a groundbreaking development for the blockchain community, Consensys, a leading Ethereum developer, announced that the U.S. Securities and Ex...